Printing RTFTextBox hangs Win95
Author Message
 Printing RTFTextBox hangs Win95

Hi

I use the standard MS code to print a RTFBox. It seems to work
fine on Win98 and Nt but on Win95 it hangs the printer but only
on the first print job.

If I start my EXE and print it hangs the printer - I kill the print job
and it will print fine as many times as I want with that session.
If I kill the EXE and start again it hangs the first record.

Anyone had this problem
Here is the print code

Thanks
Steve

On Error Resume Next

CommonDialog1.Flags = cdlPDReturnDC + cdlPDNoPageNums
If txtReport.SelLength = 0 Then
        CommonDialog1.Flags = CommonDialog1.Flags + cdlPDAllPages
Else
        CommonDialog1.Flags = CommonDialog1.Flags + cdlPDSelection
End If
CommonDialog1.ShowPrinter
Printer.Print ""
txtReport.SelPrint CommonDialog1.hDC
--

3M Health Information Systems                          --------  __o
Wallingford, Connecticut                              -------  _`\<,_

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hang when installing the 23bit Oracle ODBC Driver for Win95

2. VB4.0 16-bit hangs on setup on Win95

3. setup.exe Hanging under WIN95

4. VB5 MSMAPI32.OCX .Fetch method hangs under Win95

5. VB6 Hangs @Splash Screen on Win95...

6. Access2000/Word2000 Automation Print Hangs

7. Print Jobs Hang

8. WD97: Macro Hangs Printing to File

9. RTFTextBox how to reset Bold when overwrite?

10. Question about the rtfTextbox

11. Help needed:Word Wrap in RTFTextbox

12. Howto add a new RTFtextbox programmatically.