DBGRID UPDATE HELP
Author Message
 DBGRID UPDATE HELP

I would like to update dbgrid recordset when It lost focus.

data1.recordset.update

This sometime works and sometime it doesn't especially when a new record is
added to DBgrid.  The error message says i need edit or cancel update before
using update.  I am using ODBC direct for data access from sql server

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Florence

Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 DBGRID UPDATE HELP

Just try

DBGrid1.Refresh

Quote:

>I would like to update dbgrid recordset when It lost focus.

Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. (DBGrid) Updating Appearance with out updating Database

2. (DBGrid) Updating appearance without updating Database

3. Help - DBGrid update

4. Help on updating DBGrid

5. Help using DBGrid and set up DBGrid Display

6. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

7. HELP DBGrid: Controling data in and size of Columns in DBGrid

8. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

9. DBGrid - Drag and drop data from one DBGrid to another DBGrid

10. Updating a DBGrid

11. How to update DbGrid

12. manually update the data of a DBGrid