Two sound cards?
Author Message
 Two sound cards?

I'm tring to write a program that I intend to use with Voice Assist.  I
would like to have audio feed back but I'm not sure if I can Can have the
Voice Assist software and my program trying to access the sound card without a
device in use message.  So I'm thinking of using two sound cards, one for tha
Voice Assist and one to give me the adio feed back.  I would like to know if
this is possible, and hiw do I make sure I use the right sound card for each
app?

Cj

Wed, 11 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Two sound cards in one system

2. Sound Card <-> Sound Card Via Data

3. Playing a sound when two cards match...

4. sound via sound card?

5. QBasic Sound Programs using Sound Blaster and Adlib Cards Here

6. Get sound from Sound Card

7. Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6

8. Capturing sound info from sound card without a WAV file

9. Directing Sound to modem or sound card

10. Making sound through sound card

11. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?

12. Urgent, How to: Play sound using sound card?