copying a modified picturebox into a new picturebox
Author Message
 copying a modified picturebox into a new picturebox

After mixing 2 bitmaps in a picturebox Pict1 (by using bitblt), I would
like to copy this result in a new picturebox Pict2.

How can I do ? If I use pict2.picture=pict1.picture, I get ini pict2 the
old pict1.

Thank you.  Urgent !!!

Olivier DUHAMEL

Mon, 29 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copy picturebox to another picturebox

2. copying offscreen picturebox to another picturebox

3. Help!! Loading PictureBox FromStream and PictureBox.Image.Save

4. Best way to preview a font in a PictureBox (WAS: Question on Picturebox or an alternative)

5. PictureBox inside PictureBox...

6. Best way to preview a font in a PictureBox (WAS: Question on Picturebox or an alternative)

7. Best way to preview a font in a PictureBox (WAS: Question on Picturebox or an alternative)

8. Modifying bitmap loaded in pictureBox

9. Modifying PictureBox Bitmap

10. Copy PictureBoxImage into another PictureBox

11. Copy ImageBox to PictureBox

12. How to copy a PictureBox