Error 48: Error in Loading DLL
Author Message
 Error 48: Error in Loading DLL

I have a problem in initilizing an Excel 2000 macro:

'----------------------------------------------
Sub StartExcel()

Dim Ws As Excel.Application

On Error goto excel_err
Set Ws = GetObject(, "Excel.Application") 'start any Excel version

excel_err:
Set Ws = CreatObject("Excel.Application") 'start any Excel version

End Sub
The script runs good on my development PC, and loads Excel2000
properly.

I have Office2000 Premium installed (on WinNT 4 SP6), and in order to
provide VBA support the EXCEL9.OLB file is included inproject