Question on dialer program (loading winsock.dll)
Author Message
 Question on dialer program (loading winsock.dll)

I am using Visual Basic Pro 4.0, I know how to make the program conect
to the server, log in to the server and then start SLiRP, but here is
where my problem is.  How do I get the program to load Winsock.dll, so
I can make the connection betwen SLiRP and Winsock.  How do I go about
making this connection, what do I need to do?  I have many add-ons for
VB, would any of them help? I have Cresent Internet Tool Pak2.0,
Cresent PDQComm3.01, and a few more, are thay of any help?
Please respond to my e-mail address because my NNTP server is not very
reliable, if you cannot, I will still look on my NNTP server for
answers.

Thank you very much,

Gadi Golan

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. WinSock.DLL Programming Question

2. How can my VB program know is Winsock is loaded

3. Trying to load winsock.dll

4. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

5. Using Outlook Dialer vs Access Dialer

6. Dialer (PPP/Slip) or access Win95s dialer

7. Programming with Winsock.dll

8. VB/Access program loads wrong Jet DLL

9. DLL loads correctly in VB4 Prog Env, but gives error in compiled program

10. Winsock.dll for 16-bit programming

11. Winsock Programming: bind() function in wsock32.dll

12. Network Programming for Windows, Winsock.dll and Socket I/O Model