Keystone training and Paul Sheriff
Author Message
 Keystone training and Paul Sheriff

Has anyone had any experience with VB training series sold by KeyStone
Learning Systems with Paul Sheriff?  The training package looks like a
fairly decent deal, but I'd like to hear from anyone who can recommend his
package or any other.

Thank you.

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Keystone training and Paul Sheriff
I have the first two tapes and I think they are pretty good.  I am
considering getting more.  You have printed material that follows the tape
so you can always go back and look at the lessons in the book without having
to look at the tape.  Some sections are better that other and the first 15
minutes or so will probably be boring to you but I personally feel it is a
good investment.
Quote:

>Has anyone had any experience with VB training series sold by KeyStone
>Learning Systems with Paul Sheriff?  The training package looks like a
>fairly decent deal, but I'd like to hear from anyone who can recommend his
>package or any other.

>Thank you.

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Keystone training and Paul Sheriff

Quote:

>Has anyone had any experience with VB training series sold by KeyStone
>Learning Systems with Paul Sheriff?  The training package looks like a
>fairly decent deal, but I'd like to hear from anyone who can recommend his
>package or any other.

I have not seen the tapes in question, but I have had the chance to attend a
many presentations given by Paul Sheriff (he's a member of the local VB
User's Group I belong to).  He's an excellent teacher and knows the material
inside & out.  You will not go wrong with anything he is involved in.

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Keystone training and Paul Sheriff
I've Purchased the SQL Tapes and VBasic Supliment, The Material was Good - and
He Did A Good Job. But You Still need to Read Some Books etc. (Unless you Can
Learn Quickly from just watching TV). I Would Recomend It as a Supliment but
not as an Alternative to Books and Manuals.

Quote:

>>Has anyone had any experience with VB training series sold by KeyStone
>>Learning Systems with Paul Sheriff?  The training package looks like a
>>fairly decent deal, but I'd like to hear from anyone who can recommend his
>>package or any other.

>I have not seen the tapes in question, but I have had the chance to attend a
>many presentations given by Paul Sheriff (he's a member of the local VB
>User's Group I belong to).  He's an excellent teacher and knows the material
>inside & out.  You will not go wrong with anything he is involved in.

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Keystone training and Paul Sheriff

Quote:

> >Has anyone had any experience with VB training series sold by KeyStone
> >Learning Systems with Paul Sheriff?  The training package looks like a
> >fairly decent deal, but I'd like to hear from anyone who can recommend his
> >package or any other.

> I have not seen the tapes in question, but I have had the chance to attend a
> many presentations given by Paul Sheriff (he's a member of the local VB
> User's Group I belong to).  He's an excellent teacher and knows the material
> inside & out.  You will not go wrong with anything he is involved in.

I agree, the Keystone VB tapes are superior to the run of instructional
videos on the market.  You should also invest in the "Keynotes" books
which follow the section organization of the tapes and come with a disk
containing the example code used in the tape.

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good training videos other than Keystone?

2. Would you recommend training videos from Keystone?

3. Keystone Training Videos

4. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

5. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

6. Big THANKS to Andy B. and Paul F.!

7. Access 97 Developer's Handbook, Ken Getz, Paul Litwin, Mike Gilbert

8. Job opportunity - Mpls/St.Paul

9. FA: Keystone Learning Course on Access 2000

10. Keystone Video Error? (1st 1 an Error)

11. Keystone Video Error?