Minimize to system tray [VB6]
Author Message
 Minimize to system tray [VB6]

How would I cause my program to minimize to the system tray instead to
the taskbar?

Thanx.

--

Don't feel bad about asking/telling me anything, I will always gladly
reply.

Digging for info? Try AI Meta Search:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

GTSC4 -- If nobody else wants to do it, why shouldn't we?(TM)
Meson & GTSC4 are now merged:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:51:02 GMT

1. Minimize to system tray [VB6]

2. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

3. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

4. Minimize AC00 to system tray

5. minimized in system tray

6. VB3: Minimize to Win 95 System Tray?

7. Starting app minimized in system tray

8. Minimize into System Tray

9. Minimizing an Application to the System Tray...

10. Minimizing a form to the system tray instead of the taskbar

11. ***** Minimize VB5 app to system tray

12. Minimize to system tray problem