How can I convert screen to printer coordinates???
Author Message
 How can I convert screen to printer coordinates???

I am using API calls to write text to the screen.  I supply
(x,y) coordinates to the API call to get the text positioned
where I want it.  But then when I print the screen, the text
is in a completely different spot.  I guess it's because
screen coordinates are different than printer coordinates.
Does anyone have any suggestions how I can convert my screen
coordinates to printer coordinates?

4051 N. Higley Road     | 602-396-1288 (voice)
Mesa, AZ  85215         |

Sat, 29 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

2. How do I coordinate the screen's coordinates with a form coordinate

3. How to Convert to Screen Coordinates

4. How to convert to Screen Coordinates

5. API Question, Screen --> Printer Coordinates

6. Mapping listview coordinates to screen coordinates

7. Container-relative coordinates to screen coordinates

8. Screen coordinates change after changing screen resolution???

9. Trying to obtain the screen xy coordinates of a range of selected cells

10. Capture screen coordinates of the Explorer (View/pane) in Outlook2000

11. Coordinates of visible screen area (URG. please)

12. Help with Screen/Client coordinate systems