Transparent picture box?
Author Message
 Transparent picture box?

I'm working with a bunch of layered graphics that are being
created on the fly.  What I would like to do is have a background
which never changes.  That could be picturebox1.  Then on top of
that I would have the current drawing (picturebox2).  Finally, the
shape that is being worked with (resized...moved...etc) would be
picturebox3.

Obviously I need transparent pictureboxes so that I can stack them
and all will be visible.

Am I missing a property that I can set for this??  Should I be
using another control?

I could use a Shape control as picturebox3, but I need more shapes than
the shape control handles (specifically arcs).

Any ideas?  TIA

Brad

Fri, 02 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent Picture Box

2. Mask used with transparent Picture Box question

3. Transparent Picture Box ???

4. transparent picture boxes

5. URGENT!!!...Transparent Picture-Box...HELP PLEASE!!!

6. ActiveX control needed (actually a transparent picture box)

7. Transparent picture box or frame

8. Transparent Picture box

9. ActiveX control needed (actually a transparent picture box)

10. ActiveX control needed (actually a transparent picture box)

11. Transparent Picture Box in VB5?

12. Transparent Picture boxes