Out of Memory Error when trying to use ADO in a MTS component
Author Message
 Out of Memory Error when trying to use ADO in a MTS component

I continue to get an out of memory error when I try to establish an ADO
connection  in a MTS server.  I can create a MTS server without database
connectivity and it works great but I get this error any time I try to create
an ADO connection. I'm connecting to MS SQL Server 7.0 using a VB 6
application running on a NT 4.0 Wks machine with 128MB of RAM. Even the
sample Bank application that shipped with the 4.0 Option pack doesn't work but
I  can run the Tic Tac Toe sample application with 20 client connecting to it
without a problem because it doesn't have any database connectivity.  You
could give me an answer you have my thanks.

Later

Abraham Watson
Software Engineer

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error creating an MTS Component with VB6 + ADO 2.1

2. Databinding using ADO Recordset from MTS Component

3. Using an ADO recordset from an MTS Component

4. Error calling CR from MTS components (error 20545, 2099)

5. Type mismatch error using ADO / ASP / VB COM Component

6. Error using ADO in a remote component.

7. MTS/ADO 2.0 Memory Leak

8. ] Problem passing ADO recordsets to VB6 MTS Component

9. ] Problem passing ADO recordsets to VB6 MTS Component

10. VB MTS Component, ADO, and "Transactions"

11. Returning ADO Recordset from MTS Component

12. Trying to retirve the ASP objectcontext in VB 6.0 using MTS