Visual Basic 3.0 - Access 2.0
Author Message
 Visual Basic 3.0 - Access 2.0

Can anyone give me the url of the VB3.0 Pro update driver or whatever
that will allow me to use access 2.0 files with the data control.  I'm
tired of looking for it and am getting mad.
Thanx,

  (Jeremy Auger)

Fri, 07 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 3.0 - Access 2.0

Quote:
>Can anyone give me the url of the VB3.0 Pro update driver or whatever
>that will allow me to use access 2.0 files with the data control.  I'm
>tired of looking for it and am getting mad.

Well, we certainly don't want you getting mad.

   ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/Softlib/MSLFILES/COMLYR.EXE

Lee Weiner

"The difference between a wise man and a fool
 is that the fool never learns from his mistakes."

Sat, 08 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 3.0 - Access 2.0

Quote:

>Can anyone give me the url of the VB3.0 Pro update driver or whatever
>that will allow me to use access 2.0 files with the data control.  I'm
>tired of looking for it and am getting mad.

Don't get mad, get glad.
Is this covered in the FAQ?
ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles/comlyr.exe

--
 ------------------------------------
 Phil Paxton :: Fishers, Indiana, USA

Thu, 13 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual basic 3.0 accessing Access 2.0 databases

2. Performance comparison Visual Basic 3.0 vs MS ACCESS 2.0

3. Access 2.0 and Visual Basic 3.0

4. Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

5. Porting Access 2.0 App to Visual Basic 3.0

6. Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

7. Performance comparison Visual Basic 3.0 vs MS ACCESS 2.0

8. Visual Basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

9. Visual Basic 3.0 & Access 2.0

10. Visual Basic 3.0 and MS Access 2.0

11. Help Visual basic 3.0 and Access 2.0

12. Install Access 2.0 Cmpt Layer w/o Access 2.0 for VB 3.0