Resizing Forms...............((((Need Advice))))
Author Message
 Resizing Forms...............((((Need Advice))))

Hi Group

I have a application that I need to have form resizing capabilities. I`ve tried a few of the commercial controls
for this problem. It seems my option button text isn`t very clear and the images are not resized. Some of the
images are only partially displayed. All of these controls are in a sstab control. Most of the other controls that
are not on the sstab display correctly.

Need some advice.

Thank You

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:58:57 GMT
 Resizing Forms...............((((Need Advice))))

look at paintpicture for resizing images on controls

--
Those who make their abode in edifices of a silicon matter should refrain from capitulating ligneous projectiles.

  Hi Group

  I have a application that I need to have form resizing capabilities. I`ve tried a few of the commercial controls
  for this problem. It seems my option button text isn`t very clear and the images are not resized. Some of the
  images are only partially displayed. All of these controls are in a sstab control. Most of the other controls that
  are not on the sstab display correctly.

  Need some advice.

  Thank You

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:16:18 GMT

1. New to forms...need some advice (x-posted)

2. Need advice/help with data entry forms

3. Running Application in Visual basic Form : Need Advice

4. Form Resize Help Needed Please!

5. Help Please: Code needed for form resizing

6. Need to resize forms according to system resolution

7. Help needed resizing controls on form

8. HELP needed with resizing a VB form

9. Resizing Everything when Form Resizes

10. Resizing an object when a form is resized.....

11. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

12. Resizing components after form resize