Lanching the user's default web browser with a local file
Author Message
 Lanching the user's default web browser with a local file

Hi,

How does one launch whatever the user's default web browser from a VB
app under win95? Is there a way to find out such info, and to send a
local file to the browser for display ?

Please CC a response to my email address too.
Thanks a lot for any help,

Mounir El Abridi/

Tue, 03 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lanching the user's default web browser with a local file

2. Calling the user's default Web browser in VB5

3. Creating Text File on Client's Local Machine When Accessing Web Default Page

4. Lanching Web Browser Form VB

5. How to make my web browser as a default web browser

6. Launching the users default web browser

7. Launching the users default Web browser

8. Web Browser Control and local HTML files

9. I'm looking for the key of the default web browser in the registry

10. Passing URL to user's default browser

11. Launching Default Web Browser to Display File

12. Open a file in the client browser from it'is local drive