MUD in VB
Author Message
 MUD in VB

I'm trying to make a MUD style game in VB and i was wondering how to do the say
command
Example: typing 'hello in textbox 1 would print The sad looking reject says,
"hello" in textbox 2

i know this must be simple but could someone tell me the answer?

send through E-Mail please

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MUD client in VB... help

2. VB for graphical MUD

3. MUD implementation in VB

4. Getting Text from a MUD

5. mud

6. A MUD in QBasic

7. MUD Client in Visual Basic - source code available

8. NEWBIE: my wheels are stuck in the mud

9. Building A Windows Based Mud/Databases/Internet

10. WIndows MUD-Database-SQL-IPDAEMON.VBX

11. ANSI Text Box, Mud Client, IPPort.vbx

12. Anyone know where to get code for a BBS and an MUD.