How to open crystal report in VB which the acces database contains password
Author Message
 How to open crystal report in VB which the acces database contains password

Hi eveybody,

I am using VB5 and Crystal Report 4.6 and MS Acces database.
If the mdb file is not protected by a password I write the code belows :
CrystalReport1.reportfilename = etc...
CrystalReport1.action=1
Can you help how to write the code if the mdb file is protected by a password ?

Thanks a lot for your attention,
I am sorry for my bad english

Regards,
Ferry

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:46:36 GMT

1. How to open database which contain password?

2. Open Acces Report from within VB app

3. Crystal Reports - Open MDB with Password

4. Database passwords in Crystal Report Viewer

5. I want use crystal Report to connect access database protected with password

6. Crystal Report & Database Password

7. using crystal reports objectmodel and password protected Access database

8. I want use crystal Report to connect access database protected with password

9. I want use crystal Report to connect access database protected with password

10. Acces database password

11. Help With Acces database password

12. Access 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0 - Can't Open Database Error