Delay in unloading program when using Internet Transfer Control
Author Message
 Delay in unloading program when using Internet Transfer Control

Hello,

I have an application that uses Internet Transfer Control to upload a
file via FTP.

It works ok.
However, once the file is done, and I execute a "QUIT" command, when I
hit the "X" to close the program, there is a delay of about 5 seconds
until the program unloads.

This seems to happen with any programs that I have built which utilize
the Internet Transfer Control.

Is there a specific reason why this is happening?

Should I be doing something to prevent this?

Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

---Atreju---

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:34:00 GMT

1. Internet Transfer Control (SP2)- Causes Delay during Program Shutdown

2. HOWTO: Securely transfer a file using the Internet Transfer Control

3. Disconnecting for Internet After Using Internet Transfer Control

4. Programming with the Internet Transfer Control

5. Basic Internet Transfer Control programming

6. Can't put files using Internet Transfer Control 6 SP4

7. VB 6:- Retrieve Dir contents using Internet Transfer Control and HTTP

8. Still can't connect to HTTPs using Internet Transfer Control

9. Problem using GetChunk to track progress of FTP GET w/Internet Transfer Control

10. Using Internet Transfer Control to Upload

11. Using Proxy settings with Internet Transfer Control

12. FTP status using internet transfer control