TaskBar Info
Author Message
 TaskBar Info

I've read a number of post regarding putting info, icons, etc. in the
system tray, but does anyone know how I can modify the info on the task bar
during operation?  I'm trying to do something similar to IE's file download
-- when you minimize the application, the task bar is continuously updated
with info.

Thanks in advance!

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 TaskBar Info

Quote:
> I've read a number of post regarding putting info, icons, etc. in the
> system tray, but does anyone know how I can modify the info on the task
bar
> during operation?  I'm trying to do something similar to IE's file
download
> -- when you minimize the application, the task bar is continuously
updated
> with info.

> Thanks in advance!

        I believe that is taken from the form.caption property. if you want
greater control over what it says I'm sure there is some API calls that
handle it.

--
Jon Clegg

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Info on the Freemasons, if your not religious great info

2. INFO REQ: Any info on available OCX THUMBNAIL control, such as Halo Gallery Control (VBX Only)

3. Bar CODE VBX or Info, CODE, I/O info for VB 3.0

4. get a file, parse it for info, display info on webpage

5. Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info

6. Desperate for Info on Vbits - lost registration info

7. Need Performance info for Seagate Info

8. property: instances of access in taskbar

9. Windows In Taskbar

10. Turn off report display on taskbar in A2K

11. Change Settings Of Taskbar

12. API to set Autohide for taskbar