Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen? 
Author Message
 Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

Subject:
             Change ata inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB
program
             without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen ?
        Date:
             Thu, 03 Aug 2000 09:26:39 GMT
       From:

 Organization:

 Newsgroups:
             comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

How do I change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program
without
showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?
How do I change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program
without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?


Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

Quote:
> How do I change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB
> program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

Greg,

What do you mean by 'Microsoft Word text box'?

Dan G

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?
You can use the 'Microsoft 9.x object library' to create a word application
object... With this you can basicaly "remote control" word (word will open,
but not visible to the user).. It shouldn't be any problem to work with the
text in the document... The problem with this approach is that you can't
work with an instance of word allready running... Can't remember how to do
that.. :/


Quote:
> How do I change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program
> without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

Try giving the user 2 black eyes, rendering them useless.. Or give us more
info on what your doing.. Are you using OLE, DDE what??

Quote:

> Subject:
>              Change ata inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB
> program
>              without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen ?
>         Date:
>              Thu, 03 Aug 2000 09:26:39 GMT
>        From:

>  Organization:

>  Newsgroups:
>              comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

> How do I change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program
> without
> showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

  risser.vcf
< 1K Download


Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

what i mean wis that it is not just a text, but text included in the
textbox shape.

so my code that is effective in finding the tag A018 inside the text,
can not find it when it is inside this
text box, and can not replace.

'A018 name
str1 = mb_name.Text
With wrdDocument
        .Content.Find.Execute FINDTEXT:="A018", REPLACEWITH:=str1,
Replace:=wdReplaceAll
End With

Quote:

> Try giving the user 2 black eyes, rendering them useless.. Or give us more
> info on what your doing.. Are you using OLE, DDE what??


> > Subject:
> >              Change ata inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB
> > program
> >              without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen ?
> >         Date:
> >              Thu, 03 Aug 2000 09:26:39 GMT
> >        From:

> >  Organization:

> >  Newsgroups:
> >              comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

> > How do I change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program
> > without
> > showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 Change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

what i mean wis that it is not just a text, but text included in the
textbox shape.

so my code that is effective in finding the tag A018 inside the text,
can not find it when it is inside this
text box, and can not replace.

'A018 name
str1 = mb_name.Text
With wrdDocument
        .Content.Find.Execute FINDTEXT:="A018", REPLACEWITH:=str1,
Replace:=wdReplaceAll
End With

Quote:


> > How do I change data inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB
> > program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen?

> Greg,

> What do you mean by 'Microsoft Word text box'?

> Dan G

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.



Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 7 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Change ata inside the Microsoft Word text box from VB program without showing to the user the Microsoft Word screen ?

2. using VB text boxes data but not text boxes in word 2000

3. Finding text inside Word doc without Word?

4. Finding text inside Word Docs without using Word

5. Finding text inside Word Docs without using Word

6. Finding text inside Word Docs without using Word

7. Modifying Text Format in use without changing text in entire text box

8. Changing text box background inside DLLs

9. Passing Data from VB App Text Box to a Web Page Text Box

10. Newbie Question - Moving from text box to text box (without tab)

11. Text Box without word wraping

12. Print text in rich text control without showing dialog

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software