Using Access as automation engine to print Access reports
Author Message
 Using Access as automation engine to print Access reports

Hi all,

I'm writing a small VB6 app and want to print Access reports.  I have
figured out how to print them using the automation engine.  My question is
this:  Is it a bad idea to start up the automation engine when I run the app
and just let it run throughout the life of the program, or should I start
and stop it for each report I print?

Jer
jerwiebe at canada dot com

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Access reports or using Access to print/preview reports

2. Help - Printing access report using automation

3. Printing Access 95 Reports from VB 4 using OLE Automation

4. Printing Access 95 Reports from VB 4 using OLE Automation

5. Using OLE Automation Object to print Access 2.0 report

6. Using Access as a Report Engine

7. Using Access report engine from VB

8. Using Crystal reports with Access 2.5 JET Engine

9. Using Access report engine from VB

10. Using Access report engine from VB

11. Accessing a password protected Access 97 database using the Jet Engine