ComboBox
Author Message
 ComboBox

Help! I'm making an ActiveX control with a combobox in it. I want the user
to be able to add list items just like the List property in the properties
window. Does anyone know how i would go about doing that?
BTW: I want to use the property get/let/set procedures like this:

Dim iList as (?)

'Get property
Public Property Get List() As (Here's what I need to know)
List = iList
End Property

Public Property Let List(ByVal vNewValue As [Here, too!])
iList = vNewValue
End Property

Kunal

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ComboBox
Kunal,

I uses the ActiveX Control Wizard Interface, and this is what I got for the
List property:

Public Property Get List(Index As Integer) As String
  List = Combo1.List(Index)
End Property

Public Property Let List(Index As Integer, ByVal New_List As String)
  Combo1.List(Index) = New_List
  PropertyChanged "List"
End Property

Hope that helps.

Bic

Quote:

>Help! I'm making an ActiveX control with a combobox in it. I want the user
>to be able to add list items just like the List property in the properties
>window. Does anyone know how i would go about doing that?
>BTW: I want to use the property get/let/set procedures like this:

>Dim iList as (?)

>'Get property
>Public Property Get List() As (Here's what I need to know)
>List = iList
>End Property

>Public Property Let List(ByVal vNewValue As [Here, too!])
>iList = vNewValue
>End Property

>Kunal

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Filling a Secondary Combobox based on information from a primary combobox

2. ComboBox dependent on another ComboBox

3. Fonts in a Combobox matching Fontsize in another ComboBox

4. Problem with Microsoft ComboBox as well as MicroHelp ComboBox

5. Combobox and matching text contents to the combobox list

6. Clicking outside combobox trigger the combobox click event

7. I need to have VB ComboBox Behave like access ComboBox

8. How do I make a ComboBox with a drop-down wider then the ComboBox

9. How do you return the index of a combobox that corresponds to a string value that exists as an item in the combobox?

10. ComboBox and ADO - Cant Make It Work - What Is The Correct Way To Use a Combobox with ADO?

11. ComboBox and ADO - Cant Make It Work - What Is The Correct Way To Use a Combobox with ADO?

12. ComboBox wont update another Field on same Form