Adding a Coolbar to Internet Explorer.
Author Message
 Adding a Coolbar to Internet Explorer.

I want to add a custom coolbar to Internet explorer.  It will use all my own
methods and components, none of the existing IE methods.

Has anyone done this or similar, if so where do you start.  I've looked at
creating an addin but there doesn't seem to be anything obvious.

Thanks

Adam Wilcox

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Coolbar and Internet Explorer 5 - WARNING!

2. Adding a menu Item to Internet Explorer.

3. Adding functionality to Internet Explorer

4. Adding an extra band in Internet Explorer

5. Adding Menu Buttons to Internet Explorer Rebar??

6. Adding Entries to the Standard Context Menu in Internet Explorer for all users

7. How Add Toolbars to Internet Explorer AND Natscape?

8. Internet Explorer Add-In question...

9. How? Adding a new toolbar to Internet Explorer

10. BLOCK Internet Explorer or Explorer

11. Internet Explorer as File Explorer

12. Adding buttons to an explorer upon new explorer event