Adding Items to Windows Explorer Menus.
Author Message
 Adding Items to Windows Explorer Menus.

Hi,

I think that the title explains what I am trying to do!

I am trying to add my own functionality to the explorer pop-up menu (like
'Add to Zip' or 'Send to/Outlook').

Is there a simple API call that I can use?  I would imagine that it is quite
difficult as menu's don't have a hWnd property, or am I barking up the wrong
tree?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding Items to Windows Explorer Menus.
I'm not sure, but I'd say it was a registry entry you were looking for.

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding item to Windows Explorer's menus

2. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

3. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

4. Adding a menu Item to Internet Explorer.

5. How do I add a menu Item to Explorer

6. Adding item to Explorer popup menu,

7. adding a new menu item to explorer?

8. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

9. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

10. Add to Windows Explorer Context Menu?

11. Add application to Windows 95 Explorer Right Mouse Menu

12. How to add a menu into the Explorer Context Menu