HELP: Intersolv/QE MultiLink Problem
Author Message
 HELP: Intersolv/QE MultiLink Problem

Hi there,

I have recently started using VB. I am using it to develop front applications
to Informix database. As an intermediate, I am using Intersolv/QE Informix
database driver (Multilink/VB) to connect my front end to my back end.

How many of you are programming in similar setting? I have encountered a
number of problems; hope you can help.

I have a simple form which consist of a grid and a timer. Every few mintues,
I will query my database and then fill the grid with data from the database.
I am using the fDoQuery function in the timer subroutine to do this. It seems
that each time through the query, the computer memory is slowly decreasing.
Is there a bug in the fDoQuery, or is it the wrong function to use?

Another MLVB function that I have problem with is the date(). I got dateftime
field overfield when I tried to display the date(d_time) in the grid.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

- Ken Chow

Sun, 22 Jun 1997 07:53:17 GMT

1. HELP: Intersolv/QE MultiLink Problem

2. QE Multilink VB - wanted to buy

3. QE MultiLink VB (DataDirect)

4. Intersolv's Multilink/Vb 2.04

5. Intersolv MultiLink/VB doesn't run under Windows 95

6. Intersolv's Multilink/Vb 2.04

7. Intersolv MultiLink/VB doesn't run under Windows 95

8. VB3, Intersolv MultiLink VB & SQL Server 6.5

9. Multilink/VB 2.0 problems in VB 4.0/Win95

10. Problems with Intersolv's MutliLink/VB

11. SYBASE/Intersolv tempdb Stored Procs problem

12. Problems with Intersolv's MutliLink/VB