Playing .avi's with sound
Author Message
 Playing .avi's with sound

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to make a program which play's .avi's
with sound, I know there's the .dll that comes with VB but of course it
doesn't play sound. So is there a .dll somewhere which I can download
and use free or some code I can use or what?

thanks in advance,
--
Noel Carnell

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing sounds even if other applications are playing sounds

2. Can MultiMedia control play AVI with sound track?

3. play '.avi' file

4. A Windows screensaver that can play FLI's / AVI's needed

5. Play .wav's as configured in user's Control Panel/Sounds

6. Playing avi's in Visual Basic

7. PLAYING AVI'S IN VB

8. multilingua AVI's playing OCX

9. Playing AVI's

10. Playing AVI's with active movie

11. VB5 error using animation control to play AVI's

12. need vbx that plays avi's please E-mail