How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?
Author Message
 How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?

Hi Everybody-

I'm fairly new to VB, and I'm trying to do something in VB5 which seems like
it should be simple.  I've written a nice little app that proceses some data
and puts it into a flexgrid control, but I'd like to be able to copy and paste
a range from this control into an excel spreadsheet for further editing.  I
can do one cell fine, but I haven't figured out a way to do the user-selected
range.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Please remove the nospam from my address before replying.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Russo

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?

Is this a worthwhile addition to VB5?  Necessary?  Saves coding time?

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to copy to clipboard from MSFlexGrid control?

I heard that you can have in-cell combobox control. That itself makes
it worthwhile already, for me at least :)

<< SiMoN >>

Quote:
>Is this a worthwhile addition to VB5?  Necessary?  Saves coding time?

Mon, 07 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

2. MSFlexGrid select/copy to clipboard?

3. Copy a MsFlexGrid selection into the Clipboard

4. Copy to clipboard form msflexgrid

5. Copy Selection from MSFlexGrid to Clipboard

6. Copy To Clipboard using MSFlexGrid

7. How to copy contents of control to clipboard?

8. Copy contents of a control to the clipboard

9. Copying file from clipboard to richtextbox control

10. Copying Controls to Clipboard

11. RichText box control and Clipboard, cut, copy and paste

12. Copying data from a ADO datagrid control to the clipboard