Need 2 learn 2 resize images during run time
Author Message
 Need 2 learn 2 resize images during run time

I'd like to learn to put a Bmp or other such file into a VB app and then
allow it to be resized very much like the image control stretch property
(which I see only resizes images at design time) and then dragged to
where the user wants it placed.

Are there some source or other learning sources I can be pointed to?

Mon, 21 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Need 2 learn 2 resize images during run time

Quote:
>I'd like to learn to put a Bmp or other such file into a VB app and then
>allow it to be resized very much like the image control stretch property
>(which I see only resizes images at design time) and then dragged to
>where the user wants it placed.
>Are there some source or other learning sources I can be pointed to?

I spent a couple days working through this problem.
1. Do you want to retain the aspect ratio?
2. If so, do you want to force the control to the correct height/width
for the ratio?

The basic structure is:
Is Height > width? then
fix width
else
fix height
endif

But there's quite a bit of code in there. :)

Tue, 22 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resizing controls during run-time?

2. Resize controls (labels or textboxes) during run-time

4. Help needed with changing captions during run time

5. Need help with resizing pics at run time.

6. VB - How 2 learn 2 resize images at runtime

7. resize image in MSFlexGrid during runtime?

8. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

9. resizing a form when a control resizes during execution

10. Changing size of Image during run?

11. variable names during run time ?

12. making a mdi form a form during run time with click event