Error 49: Bad Dll Calling convention
Author Message
 Error 49: Bad Dll Calling convention

You may have read my message about cards32.dll..

I i'm now a step further that is i get a different error.  Now it tells
me that i have bad convention...

The declare looks like this
Declare Function cdtInit Lib "cards32.dll" (nWidth As Long, nHeight As
Long) As Long

and calling it looks like this
Dim retval as long

retval = cdtInit(lCardWidth, lCardHeight)

Where and what is the problem

Thanks in advance

MrPhysics

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Re: error 49 Bad DLL calling convention

2. Error 49 -- Bad DLL Calling Convention

3. error 49 - bad dll calling convention

4. Run-time error '49': Bad DLL calling convention

5. Bad DLL calling convention (error 49)

6. Bad Calling Convention error 49 - due to calling a Sub in a .bas module

7. Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention

8. Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention

9. RunTime 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention

10. error 49 - Bad DLL callling convention

11. Help! Bad DLL Convention(49)

12. Access200 - Error 49: "Bad DLL calling..."