What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old
Author Message
 What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old

How come my 288 modem works with my current tapi.dll but the 336 modem
does not call out with the windows phone dialer with this?

Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old

How come my 288 modem works with my current tapi.dll but the 336 modem
does not call out with the windows phone dialer with this?

Sun, 24 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old

TAPI stands for "Telephony Application Programming Interface",
and is the core routines for all Modem/Phone operations under
Win95/NT.

Maybe you have a very early version that have trouble with
your new hi-speed modem?

Dag.

Quote:

>How come my 288 modem works with my current tapi.dll but the 336 modem
>does not call out with the windows phone dialer with this?

Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old

What is the size and date of your TAPA.DLL
maybe someone will give you a newer version
if Not try ftp.microsoft.com:

--
[Henri at]

: How come my 288 modem works with my current tapi.dll but the 336 modem
: does not call out with the windows phone dialer with this?
:
:

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 What is TAPI.DLL, my phone dialer doesn’t work cause it is too old

Is it set up to work with your 33.6? go into phone dialer under accessories
and check Tools->Connect Using
See if you 33.6 is specified there.
~Ray

                            Endless Knot Enterprises
                      Custom Computer Solution Developers
                       http://www.xtalwind.net/~endlessknot

> What is the size and date of your TAPA.DLL
> maybe someone will give you a newer version
> if Not try ftp.microsoft.com:

> --
> [Henri at]

> : How come my 288 modem works with my current tapi.dll but the 336 modem
> : does not call out with the windows phone dialer with this?
> :
> :

Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

4. I am seaching vb old version and cpu emulator

5. passing phone # into phone dialer

6. I am seaching vb old version and cpu emulator

7. Coolbar causes crash - what am I doing wrong

8. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

9. shared variable not working what am I missing?

10. I am working on cool project, looking for creative idea to help

11. What am I doing wrong?? (working with Inet)

12. ScaleHeight/ScaleWidth with borderless form - Not working, please help I am stumped