To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control
Author Message
 To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

Hi:

Does anybody know how to accomplish that in the VB?  And make a
VScrollBar or something change the size of the font, similar to the
"Size" button in the IE?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control
Hi:

Does anybody know how to accomplish that in the VB?  And make a
VScrollBar or something change the size of the font, similar to the
"Size" button in the IE?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control
' To get the current font size:
' NB. must pass a variant to the pvaOut parameter
Dim vSize As Variant
wbBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, , vSize
' vSize is 0 (smallest) to 4 (largest)

' To set a new font size:
' vSize is 0 to 4
' NB. pvaIn parameter must be passed by value
wbBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, CLng(vSize)

--
RobSmith

: Hi:
:
: Does anybody know how to accomplish that in the VB?  And make a
: VScrollBar or something change the size of the font, similar to the
: "Size" button in the IE?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control
On Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:00:59 +0100, "RobSmith"

Quote:

>' To get the current font size:
>' NB. must pass a variant to the pvaOut parameter
>Dim vSize As Variant
>wbBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, , vSize
>' vSize is 0 (smallest) to 4 (largest)

>' To set a new font size:
>' vSize is 0 to 4
>' NB. pvaIn parameter must be passed by value
>wbBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, CLng(vSize)

Thanx Rob.  You are a genius.  Though,

Dim vSize As Variant
wbBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER,_
CLng(vSize)

sufficed.

I dunno what

wbBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, , vSize

was for.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

:Thanx Rob.  You are a genius.
Not really- I just spend more time than I should in this NG and digging
around in MSDN!
: Though, I dunno what
: wbBrowser.ExecWB OLECMDID_ZOOM, OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, , vSize
: was for.
It returns the current font size in vSize, which allows you to implement an
IE style user interface for font setting- either indicating the current size
in a menu list or providing a button to cycle through the available sizes.

--
RobSmith

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. change font size in webbrowser control

2. How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control

3. Change font size in Webbrowser control? Please

4. Change text size in WebBrowser control?

5. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes

6. Macro to change text, also changes font size.

7. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

8. Changing Font Size with Webbrowser.OCX

9. How to change the font size in Display propeties\setting

10. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

11. Inserting text and changing font size

12. To Change the font size of browser text