help : OCX/OCA/ missing reference
Author Message
 help : OCX/OCA/ missing reference

Hi I get a problem when I try to load a VB5/SP3/win95 project file that
uses OCX :
the frmmain.log (form that doesn't load properly) gives
Line 711: Cannot load control sbStatusBar; license not found.
Line 750: Cannot load control dlgCommonDialog; license not found.
Line 783: Cannot load control flgSearchTrans; license not found.
Line 855: Cannot load control flgResponse; license not found.
Line 1658: Cannot load control flgCustomer; license not found.
Line 2038: Cannot load control ctlMAPIMessages.
Line 2050: Cannot load control ctlMAPISession.

then some OCA files are created in the application directory

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 help : OCX/OCA/ missing reference

I've found a way to register again the cool button control, the only
problem now is that I cannot access the custom properties pages of all the
objets that have been created with the old version of the controls. it says
when I click on custom :
class not registered,
looking for object with CLSID : 7EBDAAE2-8120-11CF-899F-00AA00688B10

any hint ?
thinks.
thanks.

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. What changes my OCX reference to and OCA reference

2. Help: Creating a reference to OCX hangs VB and makes OCX unuseable

3. Class of control was not a loaded control class - Reference Replaced with unknown .OCA file

4. reference (.dll) vs. componen t(.oca)

5. oca references

6. Missing References HELP!

7. Direct Animation Reference MISSING - PLease Help

8. Need help finding missing objects/references for a VB program

9. OCX registering... and OCA

10. OCA/OCX/Visual Basic 6.0 problem

11. Difference between ocx and oca

12. OCX/OCA Problem