using vba in MS Excel
Author Message
 using vba in MS Excel

Hi,

I am developing a GUI for a simple spreadsheet, but I'm having problems
saving the workbook & closing Excel.

If anyone has any good ideas, or knows of any comprehensive tutorials please

Many thanks,
Andy.......

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compatibility Problem Using MS Excel 97 VBA on Excel 2000/XP - Causes crashes

2. Write data from excel to MS-Access using VBA

3. Problems updating MS Graph charts in Powerpoint using Excel VBA

4. how to connect to ms access through excel, using vba

5. SendKeys to MS-DOS App using VBA/Excel

6. Running VBA code in EXcel from VB6 using EXcel Objects

7. looking for conversion software for MS Excel 4.0 (ELM) to MS Excel 5.0 visual Basic

8. Using VBA to develop DBase file using Excel

9. Windows EXCEL VBA / MAC EXCEL VBA compatibility issues

10. Excel 97 VBA vs Excel 2000 VBA

11. MS EXCEL VBA - qualify tabbed number

12. Migrate from lotus 1-2-3 macro to MS-Excel VBA