TEXTBOX in VB5 SP2, Cannot type in
Author Message
 TEXTBOX in VB5 SP2, Cannot type in

For some reason, on some computers that have installed my exe game, the textbox
you type in works perfect, and on others, you can't even type and get the
cursor to click in the box.   What is the reason for this??   I have VB5 Prof,
SP2

I can't seem to fix that since on my computers the software works great. and 1
computer has the vb5+drivers installed on it, the other, doesn't have vb5, just
the game.

Ryan
Please email me if you have any answers!!  Thanks

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot type @ in a textbox on a userform

2. Cannot type in textbox in winMe

3. Cannot Type in TEXTBOX in Distributed Program!

4. object is not valid for type textbox and type textbox

5. Cannot Add Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2)

6. Cannot Add Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2)

7. object type cannot be converted to target type

8. object type cannot be converted to target type

9. MSComm32 controls in VB5 SP2 for inputing data through the com port #1

10. VB6 common controls with VB5(SP2)

11. Default property of command button is ignored VB5(SP2/3)

12. ImageList Problems (VB5 SP2)