looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g.time series) - VB 5.0 or VC 5.0
Author Message
 looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g.time series) - VB 5.0 or VC 5.0

Help !!!!
I'm looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g. time series, CAPM)
for use with VB 5.0 or VC 5.0 ... not as expensive as Mathematica ... ;-)
... !!!

Thank you !!!

Thu, 25 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g.time series) - VB 5.0 or VC 5.0

Help !!!!
I'm looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g. time series, CAPM)
for use with VB 5.0 or VC 5.0 ... not as expensive as Mathematica ... ;-)
... !!!

Thank you !!!

Thu, 25 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g.time series) - VB 5.0 or VC 5.0

I'm also verry interested in financial and sttistical libraries for VB 5.0
specialy in cluster analysis.

Thanks
Kosta

Sun, 28 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 looking for financial and statistical libaries (e.g.time series) - VB 5.0 or VC 5.0

Quote:

--

Rougewave does financial libraries (i guess money.h or so)
the best thing is to look through the ads in dr dobbs journal, c/c++ user

Art!

Rabatin Investment Technology Ltd
http://www.rabatin.com

Mon, 05 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is a VB 5.0 ActiveX DLL Compatible with VC 5.0

2. Floating Point Speed - Comparison of VB 5.0, Delphi 3.0, and VC 5.0

3. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

4. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

5. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

6. Problem calling DLL writen in VC 5.0 from VB 5.0

7. Excel Financial Financial calling in VB

8. MQ SERIES and VB 5.0 / HEX data

9. using MQ Series with VB 5.0