Zip component survey
Author Message
 Zip component survey

Hello,

We are a software component manufacturer interested in your professional
opinion on Zip data compression components. We would like to make sure
your needs are met and that we can be easily accessible to you. For this
purpose, a survey has been prepared and is available at on the web at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ . Please bookmark it if you don't have
time to fill it out right away.

Survey participants are eligible to win a Palm Pilot IIIxe, which will
be drawn randomly from among all valid entries submitted before
December 8, 2000. The winner's name and company name will be published
on www.componentsurvey.com shortly thereafter.

Please understand that for the purpose of this study we prefer to stay
anonymous in order not to influence your answers.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Zip component survey
 > We are a software component manufacturer interested in your
 > professional opinion on Zip data compression components. ...
 > http://www.componentsurvey.com. . . .

 > Please understand that for the purpose of this study we prefer
 > to stay anonymous in order not to influence your answers.

And, to prevent your ISP account being terminated for off-topic and
commercial postings to newsgroups, too, perhaps, even after being
gently admonished once already?

You have, indeed, cloaked the identity of your site. Going to whois.net
brings up a blank page instead of owner information.

Damned if I'll do any kind of business with a spammer who conceals
their identity. GOK what you'll do with name/e-mail information
ostensibly give so you can send the Palm when we win it... put it on an
e-mail spamming list, maybe?

--
 L. M. (Larry) Linson
  http://www.ntpcug.org - North Texas PC User Group - Visit and Join

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

2. ZIP COMPONENT SURVEY (win a palm pilot)

3. Survey on Zip Compression Components

4. Survey on Zip data compression components

5. Zip compresison component survey

6. Zip data compression component survey

7. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

8. ZIP SURVEY [just 3 days left to win]

9. ZIP SURVEY ...just 3 days left to win

10. ZIP SURVEY (just 3 days left to win!)

11. ZIP SURVEY [only 3 days left to win]

12. VBA - Zip Component - is there one??