VB3 & Novell Client32 Problems
Author Message
 VB3 & Novell Client32 Problems

Can anyone help with this?

Our VB 3 application seems to be{*filter*} on systems running Novell
Client32 (ver 2.5 on one system) when we try to load our main MDI form.
Our application starts via a Main() subroutine, then loads a splash
screen, then loads the MDI form. We get to the splash screen, but then
it hangs up. Has anyone else encountered problems with Novell Client32?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

--
Robert Nitsos
Programmer/Analyst

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Installation of VB3.0 application under Win3.1 on a novell-net, Invalid Property Value

2. VB3 calling DOS on Novell

3. VB3 through novell network

4. ? ... Getting Novell Username from VB3

5. VB3/Novell/Access 2.0 -- Safe or not?

6. VB3 - GP Fault sharing files over Novell

7. NT change password with VB3 on Novell client

8. SQL & VB3 problem

9. SQL-Server & VB3 problems

10. VB3.0 & Access 2.0 problems

11. CRW & VB3.0pro - Sorting problems