BMP to Gif od JPEG
Author Message
 BMP to Gif od JPEG

Hi,

I want to display German stock-figures in charts. The OCX I use does a
good job so far (so I won't complain if anybody knows further OCX that
also provide automatic xx-day average-lines...). But the OCX does only
export BMPs. Every turn some 500 charts (Germanys biggest 500...) are
generated.
For web use I have to convert these BMPs to GIFs or JPEGs. Is there a
component out there that does the conversion?

Thanks in advance,
Martin Paff

Sun, 12 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 BMP to Gif od JPEG

writes:

 > For web use I have to convert these BMPs to GIFs
 > or JPEGs. Is there a component out there that
 > does the conversion?

I've used, and liked, TBASE for Windows from Videotex
Systems. Their website is www.videotexsystems.com
and they have both .DLL and .OCX versions for both
Windows 3.1 and Windows 95. The controls I've used
worked with Access 2.0 and Access 97.

I've also used an older version of LEADTOOLS. I had
some difficulty with their Access 2 .OCX, and had to
have a C programmer modify their example code to
display with the .DLL, but the conversions worked
well, and I could do it in memory* without going to a
file on the hard disk. I suspect the Win 95 version of
their .OCX is much better but I haven't used it. They,
too, have a website: www.leadtools.com.

  * I learned more about Windows memory handling
    API and handles and device contexts than I ever
    wanted to know!

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving form as gif,jpeg, or bmp

2. BMP to JPEG or GIF converstion

3. bmp to gif or jpeg dll needed

4. Needed: bmp to gif or jpeg via dll for VB4

5. BMP to GIF or JPEG DLL or OCX

6. DLL For Converting GIF/JPEG to BMP

7. dll to convert bmp to gif or jpeg needed

8. API for converting a BMP to Jpeg or GIF

9. Save the image to TIFF,JPEG ,GIF,PNG,BMP solution

10. Converting Images [BMP to JPEG or GIF]

11. Converting Images [BMP to JPEG or GIF]

12. Converting Images [BMP to JPEG or GIF]