SETUP WIZARD - Invalid line in setup information file!
Author Message
 SETUP WIZARD - Invalid line in setup information file!

I have a setup file that was generated completely from
the VB5 setup wizard.  On one machine running windows 95
the install runs perfectly.  On another windows 95 machine
I get the error, Invalid line in setup information file.  The line
is the DAO350.DL_ line.  If I move that line anywhere else
in the file it blows up there.  I can't see any problem with the
line, but when setup1.exe parses it, it doesn't like something.

One other clue, I am running the wizard on NT 4.0,
but I don;t think that has anything to do with it.

TIA,
Tim

Fri, 07 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 PD Wizard Setup1: Invalid line in setup information file

2. HHEELLPP: Invalid line in setup information file

3. HELP NEEDED: Invalid line in setup information file........

4. Invalid line in setup information file

5. Invalid line in Setup Information file

6. HELP: Invalid property value - Setup Wizard

7. VB4 Setup Wizard Problem - Invalid Property Value

8. Setup Wizard says 'Invalid Property Value'

9. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

10. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

11. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe

12. setup tool kit and setup wizard question