Office 2000 Access MDB File problem
Author Message
 Office 2000 Access MDB File problem

i want to do my sql commands infront of the new version of Office 2000
access MDB file,
but VB5 dousnt recognise that new format, and so i have to work with an old
Access 97 MDB file.
thats not comfterbul because the project is for a company that wants to
install the new Office 2000.

Any suggestions of how i can work withe the new office2000 access MDB
format?

does VB6 knows how to do it?

please reply to my e-mail :

            thanks 4 advance to all of U!!!!
                        amos

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Office 2000 Access MDB File problem
Your message of 315KB size will probably earn you a place in most readers'
bozo lists.

Quote:
> You must use DAO 3.6

> Etienne Charland

> > i want to do my sql commands infront of the new version of Office 2000
> > access MDB file,
> > but VB5 dousnt recognise that new format, and so i have to work with an
old
> > Access 97 MDB file.
> > thats not comfterbul because the project is for a company that wants to
> > install the new Office 2000.

> > Any suggestions of how i can work withe the new office2000 access MDB
> > format?

> > does VB6 knows how to do it?

> > please reply to my e-mail :

> >             thanks 4 advance to all of U!!!!
> >                         amos

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Office 2000 Access MDB File problem
YEP!! NEXT TIME JUST POST THE $%%# URL!
I believe I already have that file!
Neila
Quote:

>Your message of 315KB size will probably earn you a place in most readers'
>bozo lists.

>> You must use DAO 3.6

>> Etienne Charland

>> > i want to do my sql commands infront of the new version of Office 2000
>> > access MDB file,
>> > but VB5 dousnt recognise that new format, and so i have to work with an
>old
>> > Access 97 MDB file.
>> > thats not comfterbul because the project is for a company that wants to
>> > install the new Office 2000.

>> > Any suggestions of how i can work withe the new office2000 access MDB
>> > format?

>> > does VB6 knows how to do it?

>> > please reply to my e-mail :

>> >             thanks 4 advance to all of U!!!!
>> >                         amos

Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem creating snapshot using Access 2000 and then viewing in office 97

2. Re Office 2000.mdb and VB6

3. Opening Access 97 mdb file with Windows 2000

4. Problem opening Access 2000 mdb using ADO

5. Size of Access 2000 object (.mdb file)

6. CR8.5, VB6 & Access 2000 MDB File

7. VB5 Cannt read Access 2000 mdb files

8. How to use createdatabase make a mdb file for access 2000

9. Save an ADO Recordset to file in Access 2000 mdb format

10. Office 2000 / Access 2000

11. read excel file in access 2000 lire fichier excel dans access 2000

12. Office 2000 and Office XP question