Binary format to text format form conversion
Author Message
 Binary format to text format form conversion

Hi,
is there anyway (apart from trying to get hold of VB2/3 to read a form
saved in binary format in VB5?

Cheers
--
chris

 I ain't dumb!  I just see the world in 7/8.

Sun, 10 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Binary format to text format form conversion

(Christopher Allison) schreibt:

Quote:
>is there anyway (apart from trying to get hold of VB2/3 to read a form
>saved in binary format in VB5?

MS offers a cheap copy of VB4 to all users of VB5. See the VB5 FAQ in
http://www.microsoft.com/products/prodref/195_faq.htm

The first topic is "How to obtain...VB4" :-)

VB4 can read and convert the older binary formats, though I heard that this
does not always work for VB1 sources.

DoDi

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Conversion algorithm between IEEE floating point and old Microsoft Binary Format

2. Microsoft Binary Format to IEEE Floating Point Format in VB4

3. Looking for VB tool to handle text/document format conversions

4. converting binary format files to text

5. Saving .BAS files in TEXT format rather than Binary

6. Macro - Format Text / Save As HTML / Format Source

7. formatting a text box to long date format

8. Needed: Modul for writing formatted text to be saved in RTF - Format

9. How can I format Rich Text Format?

10. Input format different from display format in a form

11. Need Help with Outlook Form (Return data in Text format)

12. Formatting Text Form Field Input