Help!!I am having VB homework problem...
Author Message
 Help!!I am having VB homework problem...

I am new at VB and have a homework assignment for creating a program that
prints a mortgage payment schedule. It needs to calculate the payment for
each period(year) the amount that is interest and the amount that is
principle and the begining year balance and ending year balance. I cannot
get the PMT function to work and keep getting an indefinte loop problem. Any
help would be great.
Jeannie

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:06:15 GMT
 Help!!I am having VB homework problem...
Jeannie,

You got to show us your code...

Copy your problem-loop and your use
of the Pmt() function into a mail,
and indicate *where*, and *what*
kind of error you get...

We always help out when it comes to
understand how to solve ones assignment,
we just never *do* them for you...

;-)

Dag.

Quote:
> I am new at VB and have a homework assignment for creating a program that
> prints a mortgage payment schedule. It needs to calculate the payment for
> each period(year) the amount that is interest and the amount that is
> principle and the begining year balance and ending year balance. I cannot
> get the PMT function to work and keep getting an indefinte loop problem.
Any
> help would be great.
> Jeannie

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:29:16 GMT

1. I am having problems with addnew

2. vb5 i am having problems with lost variables

3. Am having printing problems with Crystal Report.

4. I am having a multi-step problem...

5. Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys

6. VB Beginner Needs Help with Homework

7. Students needing help with VB Homework?

8. VB Beginner Needs Help with Homework

9. vb homework help

10. help in homework from vb

11. Having problems with SIMPLE query in VB 6 and Access XP, Please Help

12. VB Homework Help (To Larry)