Two Questions, one simple, one not so!
Author Message
 Two Questions, one simple, one not so!

One: How can I send data across my LAN using Win 95 and VB4?  There must
be a simple API out there to do this!

Two, and this one's more difficult: I'm using BitBlt for some animations
and I have two objects on the screen - both moving.  When the two of
them collide, the graphics all stuffs up around them, and bits of each
object are left over.  The error obviously occurs when the TOP object is
copying the background (SRCCOPY) and the BOTTOM object is behind it.
Therefore parts of the BOTTOM object are considered to be part of the
background and it all stuffs up :(  There's got to be some way to fix
this...

Thanks

-Mark
(I don't have the cash to read this newsgroup because I get charged by
the hour and I'm a student :)  Please send replies direct to:

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Two questions... one easy, one hard

2. Two Virtually Identical Modules, One Works, One doesn't

3. Two similar templates--one works one doesn't

4. Merge two wave file one after one

5. One file question, one menu question

6. Print one record from one simple Acess dababase with Adodc

7. No not two - i want one! (checking duplication)

8. Two Forms on screen how do I activate one not both

9. Simple jet SQL query will not work for one table but will for another

10. two questions vb5, one about subclassing, other about pointers

11. MDI Question: Two Separate Apps, One Child To Parent App

12. One Problem, Two Questions