Error 48 - Error Load DLL
Author Message
 Error 48 - Error Load DLL

Has anyone had any experice with this error?  I am trying to test the
article in the March Issue of VBPJ on New Life for Old COBOL.  After
writing the COBOL DLL and compiling it as instructed in the article
and then creating the VB form, writing the VB code this error is
poping up.

Gary Barrentine

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 48 - Error Load DLL

Has anyone had any experice with this error?  I am trying to test the
article in the March Issue of VBPJ on New Life for Old COBOL.  After
writing the COBOL DLL and compiling it as instructed in the article
and then creating the VB form, writing the VB code this error is
poping up.

Gary Barrentine

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 48 - Error Load DLL

Has anyone had any experice with this error?  I am trying to test the
article in the March Issue of VBPJ on New Life for Old COBOL.  After
writing the COBOL DLL and compiling it as instructed in the article
and then creating the VB form, writing the VB code this error is
poping up.

Gary Barrentine

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error 48 - Error Load DLL

Quote:
> Has anyone had any experice with this error?  I am trying to test the
> article in the March Issue of VBPJ on New Life for Old COBOL.  After
> writing the COBOL DLL and compiling it as instructed in the article
> and then creating the VB form, writing the VB code this error is
> poping up.

Visual Basic help lists the following as being possible causes:

The file is not DLL-executable.

If the file is a source-text file, it must be compiled and linked to DLL
executable form.

The file is not a Microsoft Windows DLL.

Obtain the Microsoft Windows DLL equivalent of the file.

The file is an old Microsoft Windows DLL that is incompatible with
Microsoft Windows protect mode.

Obtain an updated version of the DLL.

The DLL references another DLL that is not present.

Obtain the referenced DLL and make it available to the other DLL.

The DLL or one of the referenced DLLs is not in a directory specified by
your path.

Move the DLL to a referenced directory, or place its current directory on
the path.

--
Chris Mitzel

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 48: Error Loading DLL

2. runtime error 48 error loading DLL

3. Error 48 - Error Loading DLL

4. Error 48 - Error Loading DLL

5. Error 48 - Error Loading DLL

6. Runtime error 48 - error loading .DLL

7. Error 48 - Error Loading DLL

8. Run-time error 48 Error in loading DLL in XP

9. Error in loading DLL (Error 48)

10. Error 48: Error in Loading DLL

11. Error 48: Error in loading Dll.

12. Error Loading DLL:Error 48