Error Loading DLL:Error 48
Author Message
 Error Loading DLL:Error 48

Using the command

Public Declare Function Escape% Lib "GDI" (ByVal hDc%, ByVal nEsc%, ByVal
                                nLen%, lpData As OrientStructure, lpOut As Any)

is answered in Visual Basic 4.0 with Error Loading DLL - Error 48

I need this Function to change the printer orientation from portrait to
landscape and reverse.

--

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Loading DLL:Error 48

Quote:
> Using the command

> Public Declare Function Escape% Lib "GDI" (ByVal hDc%, ByVal nEsc%, ByVal
>                                 nLen%, lpData As OrientStructure, lpOut
As Any)

> is answered in Visual Basic 4.0 with Error Loading DLL - Error 48

> I need this Function to change the printer orientation from portrait to
> landscape and reverse.

> --

Ulf,

Theres no return type at the end of the function declare, Dude!

Public Declare Function Escape% Lib "GDI" (ByVal hDc%, ByVal nEsc%, ByVal
nLen%, lpData As OrientStructure, lpOut As Any) As "Type"  Missing!

Try that for size,  I think that'll help.

Regards,

The Doktor

"You can pick your nose and you can pick your friends,  but you can't wipe
  your friends off on the end of the couch!"

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Error Loading DLL:Error 48

If this is VB4 32-bit you need to use:
Declare Function Escape Lib "gdi32" Alias "Escape" _
        (ByVal hdc As Long, ByVal nEscape As Long, _
        ByVal nCount As Long, ByVal lpInData As String, _
        lpOutData As Any) As Long
I'm not sure about the change from OrientStructure to String since I'm not
sure where that came from.

Quote:
> Using the command

> Public Declare Function Escape% Lib "GDI" (ByVal hDc%, ByVal nEsc%, ByVal
>                                 nLen%, lpData As OrientStructure, lpOut
As Any)

> is answered in Visual Basic 4.0 with Error Loading DLL - Error 48

> I need this Function to change the printer orientation from portrait to
> landscape and reverse.

Fri, 12 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. error loading dll error 48/protoview datatbl

2. Run-time error 48 Error in loading DLL in XP

3. Error in loading DLL (Error 48)

4. Error 48: Error Loading DLL

5. Error 48: Error in Loading DLL

6. Error 48: Error in loading Dll.