Shaded Mesh over VB5 forms?
Author Message
 Shaded Mesh over VB5 forms?

I just purchased and installed VB5, but I seem to have run across something
I never noticed in VB4.

I'm using the Learning Edition.  I decided to examine what a 'New Project/
Learning Edition Custom Controls' was like, so I started it up.  After
taking
a look (and wondering what the difference from a regular project was..) I
started another new project, this time a regular .EXE.

When I looked at the form, I saw there was a dark mesh of pixels overlayed
on the form background, that I didn't remember seeing before.

I can't seem to get rid of them, even by exiting and restarting VB.
What do I do with this problem?

-Aphoriel/Kinsman
Sean Givan

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Shaded Mesh over VB5 forms?

That's the grid to line up controls.

Go to Tools|Options and uncheck the box that says "Show Grid".  If you need
it, you can change to number to something a little larger.

Hope that helps

Quote:

>I just purchased and installed VB5, but I seem to have run across something
>I never noticed in VB4.

>I'm using the Learning Edition.  I decided to examine what a 'New Project/
>Learning Edition Custom Controls' was like, so I started it up.  After
>taking
>a look (and wondering what the difference from a regular project was..) I
>started another new project, this time a regular .EXE.

>When I looked at the form, I saw there was a dark mesh of pixels overlayed
>on the form background, that I didn't remember seeing before.

>I can't seem to get rid of them, even by exiting and restarting VB.
>What do I do with this problem?

>-Aphoriel/Kinsman
>Sean Givan

Mon, 09 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. The ultimate form shade routing - demo form

2. Mesh Names or Mesh Subset Names

3. Mesh Picking, Boned Animation, Faked Meshes

4. Progressive meshes / Simplifying meshes

5. shaded color for form fields

6. The ultimate form shade routine

7. Shaded Form Caption.

8. shading/coloring values

9. Macro/VBA Code for changing the cell shade color

10. Word Color Shading problems in Excel VBA

11. Shading a frame in a style

12. Shade only a checkbox