Activex document .vbd missing association
Author Message
 Activex document .vbd missing association

Hi

1) I have compiled a vb5 activex document exe and run it successfully
with IE4 at home (95). When I run it at work (NT) which only has the
vb runtimes installed I get a missing association messsage when using
the .vbd in the file open dialog box  Why?

2) There must be another way to launch the app other than to manually
use file, open ...  each time.

Thanks, Murray

Wed, 15 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Missing ActiveX Document (*.vbd) when packaging and deploying

2. Display a VBD file from an ActiveX Document Server DLL in a HTML Document

3. Help Can't See ActiveX Document (.vbd) in Netscape Communicator 4.0

4. Problem with viewing ActiveX documents (.VBD) on a client Windows station

5. Can't download my first .VBD/.CAB ActiveX Document

6. VB5 ActiveX Documents (HTM vs VBD)

7. Can't run VBD files (ActiveX document) in IE

8. ActiveX document(VBD) download success and failure

9. How to set the ActiveX EXE Document (vbd) property in HTML (ASP) page

10. Help Can't See ActiveX Document (.vbd) in Netscape Communicator 4.0

11. Can't download my first .VBD/.CAB ActiveX Document

12. ActiveX document(VBD) download success and failure