Drag FILENAME from explorer and DROP onto VB form
Author Message
 Drag FILENAME from explorer and DROP onto VB form

Hi, how can I receive the FILENAME dropped onto my VB form or controls from
Windows Explorer? And vice versa. The idea works exactly the same way as
WINZIP when files are drag-and-drop between WINZIP and Explorer.

Thank you for sparing a bit of your precious explaining.

Allan.

Thu, 30 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dragging and dropping filenames from explorer?

2. Drag-Drop files from Explorer to Form

3. Explorer drag n drop to my app in VB 4.0 Pro

4. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

5. Drag/drop from Explorer TreeView to my VB TreeView

6. Drag and drop contact onto Word VBA userform

7. Drag & drop file onto ListViewItem function

8. drag-dropping a treeview node onto a datagrid

9. Drag Drop text fragment onto another control

10. Drag N Drop onto an exe?

11. drag and drop onto the system tray

12. Drag and Drop onto a Control Array?