drop-down toolbar button
Author Message
 drop-down toolbar button

Quote:

> I'm wondering, is it possible to create a toolbar button which when pressed
> displays a drop down list.  If it is possible, how can it be done?

> Thanks in advance, John

Use a popup menu and position the x y coordinates to appear under the
location of the button

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 drop-down toolbar button

I'm wondering, is it possible to create a toolbar button which when pressed
displays a drop down list.  If it is possible, how can it be done?

Thanks in advance, John

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 drop-down toolbar button

Quote:

>I'm wondering, is it possible to create a toolbar button which when pressed
>displays a drop down list.  If it is possible, how can it be done?

>Thanks in advance, John

The way I did it was put a combo box on the toobar and brought it to
the front in the ZOrder.  Works great !

Wed, 08 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop-Down Toolbar buttons

2. Coding Dropdown Toolbar Buttons

3. How to insert images in the dropdown toolbar button menu items in VB.

4. Toolbar and drop down buttons in VB 6.0

5. Is there a drop down regular command button, not active buttons

6. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

7. Press F1 key while drop-down menu item highlighted, drop-down menu stays on top

8. Data bound drops downs dont drop down!

9. VBA code to go to a bookmarked drop down goes to wrong drop down

10. Drop Down List in Toolbar

11. Drop down on Toolbar control

12. Creating Drop down lists (non combo boxes) in VB5 Toolbar