C DLL (VC5) and Bad DLL Calling Convention
Author Message
 C DLL (VC5) and Bad DLL Calling Convention

Hey --
I'm working on an AI for a game (Ataxx) that is fairly intensive.  I've
decided to move the code to a DLL (written in C), but I'm not having
problems whenever I need to pass a parameter to a function in the DLL.  One
of the two problematic function is declared:

__declspec(dllexport) void SetLevelAI(int level)

I've been reading through all the different files on the VC CD, but I
haven't found a solution.  I'm trying to avoid having to use a DEF file (I'm
trying to keep this simple since this is my first DLL)...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Patrick

Sat, 02 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 2 PRBS: Calling 16 bit DLL from VB5 and Bad DLL Calling Convention

2. 16bit->32bit C dll : bad dll calling convention

3. Bad DLL calling convention VB-to-C DLL

4. Bad DLL Calling Convention with CPUINF32.DLL

5. Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention

6. Run-time error '49': Bad DLL calling convention

7. Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention

8. Bad Dll Calling Convention???

9. VB Error: "Bad DLL Calling Convention"

10. Bad DLL calling convention (error 49)

11. "Bad DLL Calling Convention"

12. Error 49: Bad Dll Calling convention