USB COM event
Author Message
 USB COM event

Can anyone help me out with the next chalange?
I want to register a signal from an USB port. This must be done into a
database, wich is queried frm a Visual-basic application.

Now we work with e serial device, that is feeding a serial-port with
information. It is taking care of a "com" event.

How should I handle this USB event?

regards,

Mark Bouman

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. USB instead of Com

2. Same code on usb thumbdrive slower than usb ext drive

3. ATL COM Component firing events into VBScript event sink

4. OnDisconnection event in a COM Addin

5. Word com add-in and button click events

6. Multithreading in Com Add in blocks Outlook Event Handlers

7. Outlook events in COM Addins

8. How to enable the Inbox ItemAdd event in a COM AddIn

9. Call VBA or COM Add-in methods from Forms events (vbscript)

10. OnDisconnection event in a COM addin

11. Handling Project events from COM add-in